Join the McCabe & Associates team as a Registered Client Service Associate
Our firm is looking for driven individuals that have an interest in helping families with every aspect of their financial decision making. Over the past 40 years, we have taken great pride in assisting individuals plan for their family’s needs, wants, and wishes. If you share that passion then we’d love to hear from you.
Registered Client Services Associate Overview
Assisting the financial representatives in our office is the primary responsibility of the Registered Client Service Associate. This job has a variety of duties including but not limited to preparing paperwork, placing trades, processing new business, staying up to date on compliance regulations, etc. It requires confidentiality, attention to detail, ability to adapt, and good communication skills.
- Interact with clients, process client requests and answer basic client inquiries in a timely manner.
- Address inquiries to appropriate areas
- Assist in processing all new business
- Complete meeting follow-up and coordinate post-meeting requests including client paperwork and placing trades
- Prepare and process paperwork to open new accounts, distribution requests, obtain appropriate signatures, prepare
- Documentation to send to client or home office to coordinate rollovers
- Maintain all client and workflow related tasks and communications in Redtail
- Commit to continuous education and professional development to remain current in industry issues, CRM, and compliance
- Rules and regulations
- Utilize available technology resources to assist with daily workflows (BlackDiamond, NetX360, VeoOne, Advice Works, Redtail)
- Maintain the integrity of client data within our technology platforms
- FINRA licensing preferred but not necessary, Series 7 and 66
- 3+ years of experience in a financial services support position is preferred
- Excellent follow-up and follow-through capabilities
- Able to exercise good judgment by recognizing urgency and setting priorities
- High degree of confidentiality
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office suite
- Must have exceptional attention to detail and strong critical thinking skills
- Must be a self-starter, driven and show proven ability to work independently
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Detail oriented
- $45,000 – $55,000
- Health insurance negotiable dependent on needs
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Life insurance policy
- Long-term disability
- Long-term care policy
- Paid vacation/personal days
- Paid holidays
About McCabe & Associates
In 1980, Timothy McCabe founded our firm with the principle of helping individuals build confidence in their financial decisions no matter the shape, size, or context. 40 years later, our team of 10 continues to expand our reach with this same principle in mind.
We have a dedicated process that focuses on attention to detail and follow-up to ensure our clients have conviction that we are helping them to optimize the choices they are making with their money. We work with clients from all walks of life, but we have a specific focus on HNW and ultra-HNW retirees, their extended family, and company 401(k) plans.
9480 Enterprise Drive Suite 1 Mokena, IL 60448
If your qualifications and resume fit what we are looking for, we will contact you within a week of your application being submitted.
You can expect a phone interview and possibly an in person or Zoom interview along with an assessment test.